These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full
before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this
website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally
update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
- You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any
details with us. (However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only
if you have registered.)
Use of website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download
material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our
consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website
are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every
day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server
and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is
unavailable at any time.
- This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure,
maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to
give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be
obliged to do so.
- With the exception of personally identifiable information, the use of which is
covered under our
non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free
to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite
racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance
or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be
deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary
to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses,
Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data
Links to and from other websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your
convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no
responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse
the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained
in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website,
it is at your own risk.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website
is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of
material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this website
at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date,
or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such
material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties
of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and
use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations,
warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in
relation to this website.
Exclusion of liability
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining
or delivering this website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or
damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our
website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation,
any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or
otherwise in connection with this website.
Jurisdictional issues and choice of law
- This Site is controlled, operated and administered by Milestone Financial Consultants
from its offices within India. We make no representation that Materials on this website
are appropriate or available for use at any other location(s) outside India. Any access
to this Web Site from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may
not use the Web Site or export the Materials in violation of any applicable export laws
and regulations. If you access this Web Site from a location outside India, You are
responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- You accept that the Courts in Margao, Goa alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction
as regards any claims or matters arising out of dealings with
Milestone Financial Consultants, and all disputes will be governed
by the laws of India.